Thursday, January 27, 2011

Self binding baby blanket


I'm going to a baby shower on Saturday, and wanted to make something to give to the guest of honor.  I came across this blanket on a blog this week and it was just the thing.  It took my about 2 and a 1/2 hours and would probably have been less if I had figured out the mitered corners sooner, they took me a minute and I did the first one incorrectly so I had to rip out the seam and start again.  All in all though, I think it turned out really great.  I followed the instructions on this website.  I didn't do the monogramming because I don't think they're 100% sure on the name.  It was a fun project that I will for sure be doing again.

2 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

So cute! I must be tired because at first I thought your post was self BLINDING baby blanket. :)

Missi said...

Cute! Looks great! :)